1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Winchester 94

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BD Trapshooter, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

0   0   0

Wondering what the value of a Wichester model 94 AE in 32 special is worth. Not sure of the age but in NIB condition maybe unfired. If anyone has access to Winchester serial number info for year of manufacture the serial number is 6009697.

Thanks,

Dan McDermott

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My info. doesn't list a number that high? Hap

3. trapperpg

trapperpg Member

0   0   0

The last serial number in 1982 was 5,103,248 Based on serial number of your gun, it was made about 1992. 32Win Spl was reintroduced in 1992, having not been made since 1973. Bluebook puts value at 350.00 for a gun at 98%. If you have box and all hang tags, it might fetch 400ish.
    pg

4. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

0   0   0

I agree with the above post, that the value would be around $400.00 in excellent condition with box and papers. The 32 special could bring a couple bucks more. I'm no expert by any means, but I do own 15 model 94's and watch what they bring on gunbroker.com. Which like everything else, is'nt much right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.