1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T who is this so-called action committee?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shootrman, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Today, driving thru this small town of Bath, Pa. I notice this stand set up with big signs saying,
    "Dump Obama". I beeped on my way bye and gave'em thumbs up. I saw a few guys on the sidewalk talking to the two guys behind it. I went on my way, but when I returned I saw a small mob of people so I pulled over and walked down the sidewalk. The literature that they were handing out was saying that they have 6 concrete charges against Obama which are all grounds for impeachment. They were asking people to donate and sign a partition. I didn't have any money with me but I told him I'd sign the thing altho' I seriously doubt if anyone would ever throw his ass out.
    When I was leaving I looked over at this guy getting these signatures and donations. This guy had a fist full of money, I can only assume this was from people that donated thru the day. This was of money in his hand was easily three (3) inches thick. Has anyone ever heard of:
    LAROUCHEPAC. Com
    Is this group legit? I was thinking SCAM until I saw all those people giving money. I googled it and they show a film about. The results of a Nuclear war.

2. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Was'nt Larouche a whacko Pres candidate a few years ago?? Name rings a bell.

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Lyndon larouche

Mash the link above

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.