1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Who is in charge?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I hope this works in the website URL.

This is just the tip of the iceburg in my opinion as children are allowed to do as they please without parental guidance. A good whiping (not beating) whipping on a regular basis would stop this type activity.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ahhh...."Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child"...??

Curt

3. locdoc

locdoc Member

Yes, I agree. BUT, first you need parents that CARE..................

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Ah a future honor roll student!! Or maybe an early welfare winner

5. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I agree you need parents who care, but, today parents are afraid to do anything for fear of Government intervention.

All a child has to do is call the state and say he or she was paddled, spanked or disiplined in anyway they did not like and BAM, the social services are all over the parents to the point of taking their kids away.
    It does not matter if the child is telling the truth or not, the parents are guilty until proven innocent.

I for one got my ass tore up for doing wrong. Get a paddling at school, then get one at home.Be at a friends house get in trouble there and by the time you got home Mom already knew about it and bang another whipping and that is how it should be.

Ridolin is not the answer.

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Another Obama voter in the making....Throw her ass in reform school or shove her in front of a moving train. Too bad the Deputy didnt punch her right in that loud mouth. The future welfare recipient will have MANY more mug shots.
    Oscar

7. copper

copper Member

Beat parents in front of kids and tell them this will be you. kids start out blank slate taught no respect

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This society has lost its will to deal with that kind of crap. Some libtard judge will undoubtedly give her a pass.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.