1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Who are the Liars? O/T

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Frank,

Use your search engine. That yellowcake had been stored in Iraq since the first Gulf War in 1991. It has absolutely nothing to do with any WMDs in the current campaign. Search this site, wikipedia, and others, on "yellowcake in Iraq."

I'm not taking sides in this, just trying to keep you informed.

Danny

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They wanted luminous dials on their watches for their night vision program.

HM

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Frank,

I did the hard part for you. Now you have to read and do more research. The yellowcake that was shipped out was known about since the 1980s. It was not part of the WMDs Bush was looking for. Read and learn.

Danny

4. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Frank, If I am the the king of MENDACIOUS, you must be king-dumb. Talk about old news, did you hear that Nixon resigned. Yeah, he quit! Really. LOL

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately assumed it was about 2str8/sammie/deckart/antigojohn. I was close, it's focused on other lying liberals. They are all the same.

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Frank, anytime this nit writes anything, just remember this little paragraph that Dennis wrote him. It pretty much sums up wishhewasstr8.

"Understand this. You are hopelessly uneducated, unread, naive, and ignorant; and your intransigence borders on insanity. You put together oxymoronic arguments from unrelated statements, and expect everyone agree with you because you like to throw around buzzwords like "rich", "elite", and any other digs at those who are more successful than you. You are unable to present a coherent argument supporting any position you get from the sundry liberal blog, and your posts are typical of those who have no understanding of what really underpins economics, markets, and logical, systemic thinking."

You really didn't think I was going to forget about Dennis did you?

I made him a promise, and unlike your savior obama, I don't lie.

AJ100

7. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Try to focus on the topic. The yellowcake that is the subject of this thread has nothing to do with the Iraq War, WMDs, Liberals, Conservatives, or trapshooting. This cache has been known about for over 20 years.

I only chimed in to educate Frank on the topic of yellowcake that was being tracked by the international nuke guys for a long time. In most folks' minds, the issue of WMDs was settled a long, long time ago.

Forward this thread to 10 of your friends. Microsoft will donate $297 for each time this thread is forwarded, to the charity of your choice. Forward it 20 times, and watch your screen. Something magical will happen.

Sheesh.

Danny

8. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Danny, They are focusing. Seems like Rainman, because he constantly repeats stuff, is stuck on stupid. He forgets things. Forget to give swammy his ATA number and name, forgets that Kerry challenged Pickens on the swiftboat lies, forgets that he add nothing to the topics and forgets the MODERATOR warned him about this stuff before. The rest are just ignorant. WMD from the 1990's are gasses Saddam used. He didn't use them after that. Bush and cheney told us we would find real wmd's that would be used against us. THAT was 7 years ago!! Our big bad commander in chief can't figure how to beat a bunch of nite-time roadside bombers with a 2 billion dollar a week army. And you wonder why these guys don't focus??? Look at their fearless leader!

Get out and shoot while it is still warm. 2str8

9. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

I get my GOP slanted news from FOX TV. I have not heard FOX claim it was for WMD.

Sounds like MSMBC was looking for a story...and a bigger audience.

Who cares anyway. This election is over.

There is only one thing that could change things. Not even the loudest republican would wish for another 911.

OBL appears to be a non-player at this point. Thanks to our troops in Afghanistan...and unmanned drones in Pakistan.

10. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Frank,

I did the hard part for you. Now you have to read and do more research. The yellowcake that was shipped out was known about since the 1980s. It was not part of the WMDs Bush was looking for. Read and learn.

Danny

11. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Frank, If I am the the king of MENDACIOUS, you must be king-dumb. Talk about old news, did you hear that Nixon resigned. Yeah, he quit! Really. LOL

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately assumed it was about 2str8/sammie/deckart/antigojohn. I was close, it's focused on other lying liberals. They are all the same.

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Frank, anytime this nit writes anything, just remember this little paragraph that Dennis wrote him. It pretty much sums up wishhewasstr8.

"Understand this. You are hopelessly uneducated, unread, naive, and ignorant; and your intransigence borders on insanity. You put together oxymoronic arguments from unrelated statements, and expect everyone agree with you because you like to throw around buzzwords like "rich", "elite", and any other digs at those who are more successful than you. You are unable to present a coherent argument supporting any position you get from the sundry liberal blog, and your posts are typical of those who have no understanding of what really underpins economics, markets, and logical, systemic thinking."

You really didn't think I was going to forget about Dennis did you?

I made him a promise, and unlike your savior obama, I don't lie.

AJ100

14. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Try to focus on the topic. The yellowcake that is the subject of this thread has nothing to do with the Iraq War, WMDs, Liberals, Conservatives, or trapshooting. This cache has been known about for over 20 years.

I only chimed in to educate Frank on the topic of yellowcake that was being tracked by the international nuke guys for a long time. In most folks' minds, the issue of WMDs was settled a long, long time ago.

Forward this thread to 10 of your friends. Microsoft will donate $297 for each time this thread is forwarded, to the charity of your choice. Forward it 20 times, and watch your screen. Something magical will happen.

Sheesh.

Danny

15. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Danny, They are focusing. Seems like Rainman, because he constantly repeats stuff, is stuck on stupid. He forgets things. Forget to give swammy his ATA number and name, forgets that Kerry challenged Pickens on the swiftboat lies, forgets that he add nothing to the topics and forgets the MODERATOR warned him about this stuff before. The rest are just ignorant. WMD from the 1990's are gasses Saddam used. He didn't use them after that. Bush and cheney told us we would find real wmd's that would be used against us. THAT was 7 years ago!! Our big bad commander in chief can't figure how to beat a bunch of nite-time roadside bombers with a 2 billion dollar a week army. And you wonder why these guys don't focus??? Look at their fearless leader!

Get out and shoot while it is still warm. 2str8

16. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

I get my GOP slanted news from FOX TV. I have not heard FOX claim it was for WMD.

Sounds like MSMBC was looking for a story...and a bigger audience.

Who cares anyway. This election is over.

There is only one thing that could change things. Not even the loudest republican would wish for another 911.

OBL appears to be a non-player at this point. Thanks to our troops in Afghanistan...and unmanned drones in Pakistan.

17. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Good comeback. Fox news, fair news???? Guess which station got dialy talking points from the white house??? Not msnbc. They are just the white house pimps. Fixed news is more like it. Fair and balanced. Hardly. If you believe that...you would believe McSame will win. Oh, nevermind.

18. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Danny, tell him about google.

Accusations that Saddam had tried to purchase more yellowcake from the African nation of Niger — and an article by a former U.S. ambassador refuting the claims — led to a wide-ranging probe into Washington leaks that reached high into the Bush administration.

Tuwaitha and an adjacent research facility were well known for decades as the centerpiece of Saddam's nuclear efforts.

Israeli warplanes bombed a reactor project at the site in 1981. Later, U.N. inspectors documented and safeguarded the yellowcake, which had been stored in aging drums and containers since before the 1991 Gulf War. There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, the official said.

U.S. and Iraqi forces have guarded the 23,000-acre site — surrounded by huge sand berms — following a wave of looting after Saddam's fall that included villagers toting away yellowcake storage barrels for use as drinking water cisterns.

WE knew about it since 1991!!!!!!! When did we invade Iraq??? Now do you know why some people feel that bush and cheney lied to us????

19. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Frank,

Reread the MSNBC article with this in mind. US troops in no way "found" the yellowcake after the start of the war in 2003. This cache was known about, and under the watch of the UN. It was a concern, as inspectors were not always given free access. As it turned out, the yellowcake was not used by Saddam for anything.

This story, and this particular yellowcake, has nothing to do with the Plame/CIA/Bush issue. The only possible connection is that this story is about yellowcake, and the claim is that Saddam tried to buy more yellowcake from Niger. He would have tried to buy from Niger because he could not have access to the store under the UN watch.

Danny

20. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Frank,

Apparently I do know something that MSNBC does not know, and that you do not know. I followed your link to the MSNBC article, and did a search on "found" and "troops," and neither of those words appear in the article.

You must be quoting some knucklehead who has misinterpreted the article. Our troops did not "find" the yellowcake, because it was never "lost."

Come up with some newer justifications for Bush pissing away a trillion dollars on an unnecessary war.

As I stated in another thread: the Dems had me hook, line and sinker, if they could have just put forward some credible candidate. I can't vote for Obama, another unqualified, inexperienced, unimaginative wannabe. Just like Bush. The only dog in the race with the experience to lead our country, and our military, is McCain.

Bush was uniquely unqualified to be commander-in-chief, and it has shown for the past seven years.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.