1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: WHITE "guilt" is dead and gone!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shady Creek, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

O/T: WHITE

I had to smile when I read it..... GOOD LUCK

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Black man, right. half white (mother), 47% Arabic and 3% African (father).

And they think he's a Brutha. Can't fix stupid.

HM

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I remember the thread about why aren't there more black trapshooters. Everyone put up a post saying how they would welcome a black man into their club anytime.

I wonder how a black man would feel now about trapshooters if he read the stuff that's been posted on this forum - this one included.

How would you feel if you were black?

4. halfmile

That depends, buddy. how do they feel when the well paid black comedians use the "N" word all the time?

Of course, that's OK. You got a firefighter in Milwaukee area used it accidentally and they are raising the roof. He happens to be President of the StaTe Association, too. Just a slip, and he apologized but that's not enough for the Jackson/sharpton types. They want him to resign.

OK to say Honky, though.

Looks like white guilt is still around. Keep it for yourself, I don't have any. I shot registered skeet with a couple nice gentlemen from your area who happened to be black. Had a great time. Clarence Pike was one, forgot the other name.

How about the word Redneck? do you feel insulted by that one?

This crap can go on forever. I happen to be of German descent. You can call me Kraut any time.

HM

HM

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Call me a redneck and see if I care.

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

hey redneck,,ya you!!!!!!!lol

7. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

dickgtax: Well said..Look at the responses and you have your answer..Most a prejudiced, others pure racists, and most just don't care..Mizzou

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Well another example, Donavan McNabb world class (so they report) never knew as of last sunday that a football game could end in a tie. For those of you who don't know McNabb, he is afro american Eagles quarterback.

9. halfmile

You can't legislate morality. That's in the same vein of Stupidity as "Now Child Left Behind". Everyone is not the same.

Yes, there are more white coaches than black in the NFL.They whined about it. Live with it. We had Ray Rhodes, the Gary Coleman look alike, and he put the Packers right into the cellar.

I suppose we should have kept him just to be politically correct.

I guess the NFL must be "pure racists" like Mizzou sez.

Some people have way too much time on their hands and spend a lot of time figuring out how other people should act.

The coming Dekpression will put an end to that.

HM

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

John only speaks the truth. Fred

11. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I got just two letters that descibes what I feel about your thoughts John. B.S.

12. Juno

Juno TS Member

Nice thread.

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

If the author of the thread is angling for some kind of right-wing Pulitzer Prize with this post, he better open his freakin' eyes.

In case you've been asleep the past month, the political party that attempted to institutionalize color-blindness in government affairs, was the one that got shellacked back to the Stone Age in this election. You want dead? That's dead.

The race industry is not dead...it simply has a new CEO with better credentials.

14. halfmile

"Ah's votin fo Obama coz he's gonna put gas in mah tank and pay mah mo'gage"

I know it's true cause I saw it on TV.

HM

15. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Buzz Gun, very well said. There are many in the U.S. who wouldn't know what your post means. They don't like studying political history.

16. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I posted essentially the following at another thread; mainly meant to post it here:

Why feel any guilt over having prejudices and maybe some residual guilt? I am sure I am racist and likely sexist if bias alone makes one racist and/or sexist. Therefore, I feel as a growing individual, I feel an obligation to be aware of my prejudices and treat every individual I meet with fairness and without bias.

We may not be able to entirely change our viewpoints, but we can change our behaviors as part of our human responsibilities. Changing one's behavior can slowly lead to one's changing his or her viewpoints. I mentioned this viewpoint of mine to friends who are from minority groups; they don't see this viewpoint of mine as "racist", but as one having many naturally conditioned biasies as do they.

Hope I don't get flamed for this...!!!

17. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

One of the greatest things that ever happened to our society is when MLB, NFL & NBA hired black head coaches and then fired them for their lack of results! That legitimized parity in those ranks. The hirings and firings were based on results and not the color of their skin.

The only people making issues of the first black coach, first black coach to win the Superbowl etc is the media. The average fan wants a winner and the color of the skin in this case does not matter!

Rick

18. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

John Malcom. Well thought out article. Hope it to be adhered to by all us honkeys. post-2

19. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Fred,
    That wasn't the point. When there was a post about "why aren't there more black trapshooters," people here were falling all over themselves to show that if a black person came to their club, they would hug and kiss hime, and make him feel like part of the family.
    You can't write stuff like Halfmile does:""Ah's votin fo Obama coz he's gonna put gas in mah tank and pay mah mo'gage" I know it's true cause I saw it on TV." and think that any black person who saw that would just laugh it off. More than likely, we would never see or hear from him again.

20. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Dickgtax: Why did you address the above to me? I did not write any of the stuff which you qouted or comment on it. So what was the point?? If you want to start up with me at least list your name. No name = no point. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.