1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T.....Where's Ronald?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wayneo, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

O/T.....Where

I'm beginning to think he was Americas finest president ever. Had some common sense.

Wayne

wayneo_2008_03032.jpg

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

How can we forward this to all of Washington D.C.?

Chuck

3. 548

548 Guest

Please tell me what Adam Lanza's criminal record was before Friday. I would also be curious to know James Holmes criminal record before he opened fire in Aurora.

4. 548

548 Guest

Since no one will answer me, I'll tell you the answer. Neither Holmes nor Lanza had a criminal record.

So until that first shot was fired, they were the exact lawful gun owners you all so often describe as not being the problem.

5. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Both Holmes and Lanza were recognized as being mentally ill but Liberals had made it nearly impossible to deal with their illnesses.

Throughout history, Statists have not cared how many had to die to move forward their political agenda.

6. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

548:Hey Fecal matter-For-Brains,Lanza didn`t own a gun.How about trolling with only the facts.Buy the way do you even own a gun ? Ever been to a trap club ? Which one ? KS-OKIE.

7. 548

548 Guest

See how nasty it get's on here when people have no logical answer.

Ks-okie, how the f do you know if Lanza owned a gun or not? The ATF checks show that the guns were legally purchased by his mother. That just means she took care of the paperwork, it doesn't mean that she didn't buy them for her son.

I have a twelve year old boy that owns two shotguns and a .17 HMR.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If one of 548's kid's guns is stolen and used in a crime, you can bet the son won't be the target of the investigation.

HM

9. 548

548 Guest

But what you buffoons don't understand is that the paper trail ends after the initial purchase from an FFL. (Provided future transactions are private party to private party).

Klink, I buy a 870 from Walmart. I then sell it to my neighbor. He sells it to his neighbor. That neighbor gives it to his son in Delaware. That son sells it to a guy he went to school with. All private party transactions requiring no paperwork. According to Klink I am still the legal owner of the 870.
    What a buffoon.

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

548--If you bought those guns for your underage son you are guilty of making a "straw purchase". A stint in the Federal pen may be in your future.

11. KS-OKIE

548:Hey Fecal matter For Brains, how about those questions ? Lets hear it

12. spritc

spritc Active Member

You have proved yourself to be a liar in previous posts, you probably don't even have a son. We know you're not a trap shooter and most likely not a gun owner. So what the hell are you doing on this site other than proving my first point above? You certainly are not pro-gun, so you have to be an anti-gun lib!

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

He maybe did not have an arrest record, but if the mother had sought help from the courts and professionals, instead of working this out herself, she would have had a better understanding of the potential threat of harm he could do.

14. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

One quote doesn't forgive actual actions!!

15. 548

548 Guest

I told you some of you are Buffoons. I buy my 12 year old, who lives with me, a couple guns and teach him firearm safety, just like all of your dads did with you, and the Buffoons with no other logical argument call me a straw purchasing felon. Complete buffoons. But you do offer good entertainment on a cold winter day.

16. likes-to-shoot

GunDr........Do you know for a fact that she didn't ask for professional help or are you speculating like the media?

17. likes-to-shoot

Rick...I'm don't know what year it was.

Don't get me wrong Regan did a lot of good for the country but like all politicians there are skeletons in the closet also.

P.S. Blizzard just starting here in Iowa. No chili but do have pizza. lol

18. 548

548 Guest

Save the Farm
    Export Reagan

It was a bumper sticker on the back of every pickup in the Midwest. I was only 10 years old, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. My grandpa was a farmer.

19. KS-OKIE

I grew up in the real midwest ,on a farm.Never seen a single one of those bumper stickers on a vehicle.Proud to have voted for Ronald Reagan.Buy the way Fecal matter-For-Brains answer my questions about do you shoot trap and where....No..I didn`t think so .You are just another gutless troll that has found his way onto this site and posts your drivel while hideing behind a computer...KS-OKIE

20. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

548 is correct. you will lose on this challenge to his interpretation of the law and in your use of back street language. Using the latter to buttress your points will get you bounced off the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.