1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T What's the lead on a Titleist?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 3dram8, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

O/T What

This video is funny, but doesn't do much to enhance the public's vision of recreational shooting. .....Rick

2. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

You're on candid camera! Kim

3. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

There was a episode on the Red Greene show were they played Skeet Golf about the same thing.

4. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Screw the publics vision on recreational shooting ... it cant get any worse than what it is now or can it?

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

O/T What

There's nothing funny about his gun handling technique, the wild swinging of a loaded firearm, or firing immediately adjecent to someone without hearing protection.

It would have been a reasonable response if one of the victims had bent his nose. That would have been funny.

sissy

6. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

what ever happened to Red Green????

tony

7. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Recoil, that's exactly what I meant by the public not being exposed favorably to "shooting for fun". It's pretty obvious that the guy was shooting blanks since you don't see any recoil when he shoots, but there's NEVER any excuse for the horrible, unsafe gun handling that was evidenced here. ....Rick

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I was not a part of it, but I know for a fact that this funny scenario was played out in my cousins back yard some 10 yeras ago. It was more like skeet ast the golf ball presented a crossing shot.

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

If YOU were on the receiving end of funny boy's antics, how amusing would you think it was? If funny boy acted this way around the club house or parking lot of your local gun club and his victim was your friend or a family member, YOUR reaction be something like, "... wasn't much recoil, must have been firing blanks". That wouldn't be my reaction.

Blanks would make it less dangerous but no less inappropriate. Knocking funny boy flat on his @ss would be a perfectly reasonable response.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.