1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T What is your dog? Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I LOVE MY DOG ...BUT

It just hit me!! My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
    He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
    He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head…

My dog is a Democrat!

2. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Priceless...Odie

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I pray I'm half the man my dog thinks I am.

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Mine is a cat ... and he earns his keep!

ahab_2008_030361.jpg

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Our Great Danes earn their keep too, they are guard rugs, they would trip anybody trying to rob us

But Jackie I think you're on to something

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

My pack is definately part of the upper middle class white collar group -- they are compensated extremely well for the seasonal work that they actually perform. Pretty good work if you can get it.

But Democrats ????? Man thats just too harsh. How about a new party call it the dependant yet independant best friends party -aka Bird Dogs of America.

7. Janet

Janet TS Member

My little Yorkie keeps me safe.....he chases all the cats in the neighborhood
    away. They are terrified of him, he is fast runner. But, actually, I think
    they run because they have no idea what in the world he is....certainly a dog
    couldn't be that little, but so vicious. LOL

Janet, Ohio

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Dogs train their owner well. Of course Dog spelled backward in God. Maybe there is more to Dogs than we understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.