1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T what does everybody to say about?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bodybuilder, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I've been a Minnesota Vikings fan since the 70's even though I live in WV, So I am glad for Brett Farve. What do you all think about Brett Joining the Vikings?

2. dward

dward Member

I live in the Twin Cities and run a business across the border so most employees are Packer fans. As far as I'm concerned it makes the Vikings a better team and anyone who says Brett doesn't still have it hasn't watched him play. But there are real mixed feelings in Wisconsin and I guess I don't blame them as Brett was a hero and it's hard to see him on the rivals team.

Personally I wish they'd get rid of Childress and get a real coach. Anybody who put all his eggs in Tavaris Jacksons basket for as long as he did doesn't know a thing about talent.

The next three weeks will say a lot about how good the Vikings actually are, but I'm just glad that for the first time in about 10 years I can say the Vikings actually have a QB!!!

Big Vikings Fan Dan

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Good for Brett, Any team would be lucky to have him, all he needs is a line to protect him and he'll do the rest.

As for the NFL, I'll never support them as a whole. After their treatment of Rush, I won't be buying any NFL stuff or buying tickets or supporting their charities! Their PC stinks!

The money I'll save, will give me more to spend on shooting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.