1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O\T Western KY

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Lead Man, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

I just heard from Mom and Dad that they may not have power for at least 3 weeks around the Paducah area. I think this is where Matt Woodson, Woodson Enterprises is from. They have no phone internet or power. The cell towers are also down. If anyone has heard from Matt PM me and I will see if he needs anything as I'm taking a few generators up today from Nashville. They are sold out around that area.

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Lead man, My brother called me from Cadiz last night(left a message on my cell phone). He lives in Eddyville and said they are without power or phone service and don't know when it wioll be back up. Sounds like it was pretty bad.

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Well, I am alive! Haven't had power since Tuesday and don't know when I will get any. I am typing this on a laptop and wireless card.

LeadMan,
    Thanks for checking on me. We are doing fine. Have plenty of heat and food. My phone is working. I am business as usual. If you need anything, I will be glad to take an order or shoot the bull! I don't know when it will ship out.

Matt - Woodson Ent.
    Phone: (270) 804-5454

4. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Good to hear. Dad is actually coming to Nashville tomorrow. I bought 6 generators today and we going to pick up a few more tomorrow. I bought all the pawn shops out today. Will be getting up there with them soon, let me know if you need one.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hello from Cadiz,Ky. We are alive and well. It seems as if the Murray,Hardin area,(were Foggy lives) is a disaster, as well as Calvert City,Eddyville,Kuttawa,Princeton,Providence,Madisonville,Central City.

I took a truck load of firewood to my son and his family in Madisonville today and the town is DEAD! No power,no phone,including cell service,no heat without power. I suppose they are still operating the water and sewer plants on generators.

IT IS BAD guys and gals, but we will survive ! Country folks always do.

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I got a generator today. It is getting better! Thanks for all the concern. This is rough, but we will survive.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Shadow glad to hear it. I'll call you if your phone is working. One of my brothers went up to souhtern ILL and stayed with his girl friend. My other brother and his wife and son are staying in Clarksvile with my sister. Sounds like you all realy got hammered!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

western ky trap