1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: WANTED: BLUES MUSIC CD OR TAPE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I would like to start adding to my blues music collection. I'm looking for any CD's or casette tapes that are blues oriented. Also want boogie woogie and honky tonk piano CD's or tapes. Will purchase by the piece or will buy complete collection. Will take originals or copies, whatever you have. I know there are quite a few shooters on here that are also blues music fanatics, so, if you have some music you would like to share or sell please email me at trap2dan@yahoo.com.....Thanks....Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. William681

William681 Member

Hello Dan, If you are interested I have 40 to 50 CD's that are exactly what you are looking for. Recently put my CD collection, (465 of them), on an 80gig ipod. Would be willing to give them up cheap. Contact me and I will send a listing of them to you. Bill

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

email sent.

HM

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bill........ You have mail....Dan

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Halfmile.... You have mail.........Dan

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bill......Did you receive my email? Thanks......Dan

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Just a quick thanks to Cliff May, Augie Eller, and Bill Boston for their generous assistance in providing me with the foundation for a great blues music collection. Between these three shooters they have provided me with enough blues music to keep me busy for a long time loading my MP3's. Thank you all very much. Once again T/S.com and trapshooters come together to do what they can to help another shooter..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

8. front242

front242 Member

Dan,

Check out the above website for "Seasick Steve". The music isn't half bad and the story behind the artist is great.

Tim
    F242

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.