1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T "Walter Reed" the Rest of the Story>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by J.P., Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.P.

J.P. TS Member

O/T

What else don`t we know about all the sh*t that happens? Just how much money has been made and by whom in this adventurous debacle? (Iraq) And when/if we ever did find out-what can one do? Take our pensions and move to Mexico! Let them work here and we`ll retire there!

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

O/T

I have relayed this before but will do it again. My nephew lost his right leg up to the hip three years ago whie in Iraq and spent many months in Walter Reed with his dad (my brother) and his mother present. They could not be happier with the compassionalte care they received and all the Army did for them as well as what they continue to do. My nephew is still in serving but cannot perform a combat role although he wanted badly to serve with his men. He is now trying out for the Marksmanship Training Unit shooting rifle and hopes to make the para-olympic team. After that, probably help train our troops in marksmanship. He is my hero.

Eric

3. DocJim

DocJim Member

O/T

-

4. bogey67401

bogey67401 Member

O/T

I would like to tell everyone of my experience at Walter Reed Hospital last week-end. As part of the "Gathering of The Eagles" in DC I can tell you that what the Chaplin is saying is true. We (Swiftboat Vets) met in DC for the anti-war protest (force protection of the Memorials) along with many thousands more concerned vets. On Fri. nite we went to Walter Reed to visit with the wounded soldiers. We visited with the people that run Operation Street Corner and as many wounded as posible. ALL of the soldiers told us that they had been treated as good or better in Walter Reed than in any other hospital, including private hospitals.
    We got to talk to the XO of the hospital and he promised that this would blow over quick. He said that there were problems in parts of the hospital that hadn't been used in years. The reason they were being used were as the chaplin stated, overcrowded, and under bedded.
    It is time that the quiet America starts to be heard. The liberal media is going to ruin our country. If you could have seen the anti-war protesters and what they said, you would be en-raged. These are the people that the media protects and prints about. A large percentage of the protesters were kids 15 and below, many looked like street people that were there for a free meal. Their leaders do not care about the people or our country.
    It is time to stand up and be heard.
    Barry Bogart
    bogey67401@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.