1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Walking on water.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Bubba had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition. It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 21st birthday. On that special day, they'd each walked across the lake to the bar on the far side for their first legal drink.

So when Bubba's 21st birthday came a round, he and his pal Jim Bob took a boat out to the middle of the lake, Bubba stepped out of the boat .... and nearly drowned! Jim Bob just barely managed to pull him to safety.

Furious and confused, Bubba went to see his grandmother.'Grandma,' he asked, 'it's my 21st birthday, so why can't I walk 'cross the lake like my pappy, his father, and his father before him?'

Granny looked deeply into Bubba's troubled eyes and said, 'Because, your father, your grandfather and your great grandfather were born in January, when the lake is frozen, and you were born in July, you dumb ass'.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A priest, a minister and a rabbi are in a boat fishing.<br>
    <br>
    The priest says he's hungry, steps out of the boat, and walks across the water to the car, and brings back a sack lunch.<br>
    <br>
    Later, the minister is thirsty, so he steps out of the boats and walks across the water to bring back a drink.<br>
    <br>
    The rabbi has been watching this, thinking to himself, "Wow, such is the power of their faith. Well I have faith too." So he steps out of the boat and immediately sinks.<br>
    <br>
    As the priest and the minister are trying to pull the rabbi out of the water, the priest says, "I guess he didn't know where the sandbar was."

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Not up to standard but I smiled

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I was expecting the 1st on to be about the messiah (Obama for you who don't listen to Rush)

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I laughed yesterday when someone else posted it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.