1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T US Flag Ban in Ca.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Go to this link and see where we are headed. We have lost all sinse of reason. This is shameful.

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-americanflagbike11122010,0,3045879.htmlstory

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

This makes me sick. What American citizen is offended by the flag? Those who are offended should be offered the chance to leave and not come back. I think every American in that town should band together and make sure the school principle joins the ranks of the unemployed, unless that principle wants to work in amother country.

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

Here is the problem.

If a threat to the boy was "insinuated", the school administrator(s) should have responded, "Any action, on or off school grounds, against a boy flying the American flag will result in a one year suspension. You can take your kids to Mexico for an education. Now, go F--K yourselves."

Don Verna

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Click in "Hear from superintendent" and listen to his response. It sounds like this is the same school that the Mexicans wanted only the Mexican flag flown on cinco de mayo day.

Its time to re-educate the people who set the policies for our school system. Or at least get someone in charge who still values the American way of life.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Since the Mexicans and the California libs have turned California, that once so prosperous a state, into a basket case, cut them loose. Send every Mexican in America to California and let them have it. They can join Mexico if they want to. Let them find out that it isn't the land that makes a people poor or prosperous, it is the people. Stupid Mexicans. Stupid California liberals.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If you have any comments for Melissa Oei (campus supervisor) you can contact her at moei@dusd.k12.ca.us. She is the one who made the decision.

By the way...Oei is an Indonesian last name. I suppose that would give you a clue as to her mindset, and even possibly her allegience.

7. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

If you are offened by my flag, then you are not from my country, go home and stay there.

As for the school, the damage is done, they squashed the first admendment, pull their funding and give it to schools that really do honor America.

John MI

8. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

This state is becoming a third world sewer. The grand melting pot experiment has failed.

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

A racial issue???? How so? The only way it could be a racial issue if they're muslims. If that is true then I say FLY IT HIGH AND IN THEIR FACE. If that is not the issue then I want to know how it could be a racial issue. If they tell the kid to take down his flag then why is th school flag still flying? BS BS BS. If I were the parents I would go and see a lawyer about this.

Second, why aren't the kids who are threating to jump the kid being punished?

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Commiefornia is one big, sick joke.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I can't wait till that state defaults and the creditors take over.

The new US House taking over in January isn't going to bail em out.

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

They were forced to back down and the kid can keep displaying his flag. Even California has a few decent people left who are trying to right the moral ship.

-Gary

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"Since the Mexicans and the California libs have turned California, that once so prosperous a state, into a basket case, cut them loose. Send every Mexican in America to California and let them have it."

I disagree send every Mexican, Arab or any other foreigner that doesn't like our flag and what it stands for and send them back where they came from. California belongs to this country its not for sale and it can't be given away.

So before we support foolish moves send them back where they came from and leave California alone she has enough problems already.

"A racial issue???? How so? The only way it could be a racial issue if they're muslims."

Sorry I was told long ago that Hispanic was also a different race. As well as Asian, Blacks, and Native Americans. As well as any number of others why it is being limited to Muslims here I don't know. The statement is incorrect that much I do know.

Bob Lawless

Bob Lawless

14. RJ

RJ TS Member

I hope I'm not sturing up another mad bee attack. But, does the lead in sentance say something like this. "O/T US flag ban in Ca." Is this to mean California or Canada. If Cal. Then lets make it a country of it's own and conquer it and set it up on the Constitution and the bill of rights. Then they with the advice and direction of the coalition of conquering states will guide it on it's own towards it's own State Constitution. Really easy to say but not in reality to be done. (Rich.inAz.orinnameonly)

15. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

RJ The abbreviation for California is CA. The state of CA already has a constitution. Not to mention the fact that United States Constitution is still in place which also governs them.

How many more would you feel was necessary maybe one a month? Enforce the two that are in place now and you won't need a third. BTW that enforcement of one of those constitutions is up to the people of CA.

The other one the enforcement is up to everyone in this country. Of course as the people of AZ are finding out the courts don't seem to agree with the laws that the state of AZ is trying to pass. Wouldn't you say.

Bob Lawless

16. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

I doubt if one person complaining about the American flag had one member of their family "DIE" for the right to fly that flag and what it stands for, I say go home to wherever you came from and fly your flag, leave ours (AMERICANS)alone!!!

17. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Our presbo is ashamed of it as well!!

18. kansasshooter

kansasshooter Member

It's typical though. Instead of discipling the actual people who might cause trouble or an uprising with the flag, they'll punish the boy trying to be patriotic, who hasn't done anything wrong.

19. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

RJ are you a mechanical engineer?

20. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

We flew the colors this weekend at our shoot, everyone in attendance showed proper respect when the anthem was played and that included all our friends that came over from California. Kind of unfair to say those folks are any less patriotic due to their zip code.

The thing that almost puts this conflict about some kid flying the flag on his bike into perspective is the fact that hispanic children are now the majority in California public schools. There is an article on the Drudge report about that. This one statistic pretty well tells the furture of California and possibly the rest of our country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.