1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: Unequal leg angle alum stock?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Need to get some angle alum stock. Has to be 90* angle, w/ legs of 3/4" and 1", thickness approx .090. I can cut what I need from 1"x1", but I can save a step if i just buy the stock to size. I found one place that has it so I know it exists, but they have a minimum order amt.

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Try McMaster Carr. Phone number 330-995-5500
    Don

3. nicky

nicky Member

Skeet Man , I have in stock 3/4 x 1 x 1/8 6063 sc alum. L x 16' - $12.00 for a 16' length. fob Warren Pa.

Also have equal leg angles , if I can help advise , Kevin

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Kevin- That would be it. Do you have an email I can contact you at? If this could be shipped in 4' or 6' sections, it would probably bring the shipping price down (UPS won't handle anything that big i don't think, and the one place I researched using a common carrier wanted an estimated $75 shipping on a $10 piece of metal).

OIC- Thanks for the info, will check later on after dinner.

5. nicky

nicky Member

Skeet Man , my email address - (nicklas@madbbs.com) , We can cut it to any length needed and ups it out tomorrow, we take m/c or visa. Also have the same size in brass, At one time I had a stock with an adjustable comb that used a home made angle made from two pieces of steel flat bar welded together and I replaced them with the brass angle, it made nice looking hardware on the comb.

Hope I can help , Kevin Nicklas , if needed call me at 814-489-3244

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.