1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O.T ---TSs site ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

How is it that some For sale threads go through the regulsr site and most now have to go through the wanted and for sale section?---I for one liked it better when all for sale and wanted threads went through the reg site---I could watch both without going back and forth to see Political--Forsale and wanted---How do you feel???just my opinion---Hope I don't get BOOTED---George@SJB---

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

This is not a shooting related question. Please move it to: "Off Topic Threads."
    Thank you.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I like it the way it is but I wish everyone could read and understand what section there wanted/for sale items need to go in. Some people just don't or cant get it.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Guess to make my point it's best to just put your thread under Category view---
    End of my problem---George@JSB----

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Guess it's best to create a thread without a category---It goes to the reg site.For sale or wanted are shooting related in my OPI---End of my problem---Thanks to all---George@SJB---

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What do you mean "regular site"?? Seriously George? There is only one site but various categories. Where is this other site? Maybe i'm the the lost one.

Matt

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Sorry---I mean the reg site is the discussion thread part of the site---I call a forsale or wanted or political is part of a discussion ----JMO---George

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    George, you need to pick a category when POSTING a new thread. This is so those choosing to use Category View will have the posts put into their proper groupings.

If you do not want to see this groupings, then don't attempt to change it by improperly categorizing your threads. Instead, simply click the Non-Category View option at the top of the page, next to Create a New Thread. That will present the threads in one large group, just as you want to see it.

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Brian---Thats your OPI---I just liked it better when I could scroll down and pick what I wanted to view---It was more fun in my OPI---To each his own---
    George

10. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

The reason for the category view is because most shooters don't like to wade through all the political BS on a shooting site.......that's why it's moved to the bottom out of the way.

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I notice that most Libs would like political to be in another section--Wonder why???-JMO---George

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I know what Brian meant---It just don't agree with me , I'll abide with the rules of the site but I can give my opi, I would think------JMO---George

13. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Georgie, it would seem that you still "don't get it". Use the forum the way Brian told you & it is the same as it always was.....just pick non category view.......the reason the category view was added was to keep the non-shooting posts out of the shooting ones........this is after all a shooting site!

14. dhip

dhip Active Member

Well,being relatively new to site,I'm now confused.I just come here read posts,that's that.However I think one time I cliked back and forth between catagory view and non- category view to find a post I put up.I'll get use to it sooner or later.Oh,,it took me a while to see sale and wanted items listed seperate.I like just coming here and seeing all.I'll wade through what I don't care to read,doesn't bother me.

Doug H.

15. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

SJB. what you really need to learn is how to block guys like you. Few know that secret.

16. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Some people you can buy them books and buy them books and they still don't get it.

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Just goes to show that no matter how hard a person works to please his customers, there is always gonna be at least one customer who remains unhappy no matter what you do.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I don't know why someone wants to piss and moan about something that is free of service.

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

David--Works great!! Simple to use and fast to load unlike some of the forums i've been on. Keep up the great work.

Matt

20. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Ha Ha! It is not a site problem ... it is operator error!

Some guys are so klutzy that they could break an anvil!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.