1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/t TS.com Consumer Reports

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wayneo, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

As diversified, and as many hits this web-site has, I think it's time to voice our opinions on products we buy, other than shotgun related stuff.

Our own TS.com Consumer reports, sort of.

I'll go first...... I have bought many electric razors over the years to shave my head. None of them have worked very good. Two years ago I bought a Panisonic Model ES7801. It is the best BATTERY operated razor I have ever purchased. I would highly recommend this little shaver.

Things I have had trouble with are Duracell, and Energizer AA rechargeable batteries, I have great luck with Ray-O-Vac AA rechargeable.

I've got a GE dishwasher that was so bad, after the repair-man came over for the 3rd time, they gave me my money back, and now it is another cabinet.

This is all IMHO. Tell me about good and bad products you have purchased.

Thanks Wayne

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Took my Edsel in the other day for a warranty issue and was told it was out of Warranty .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.