1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Trail Camera

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kriegart, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kriegart

kriegart Member

Any ideas for a first trail camera?

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

There are so many out there but for the best get a cuddleback. They have a new low end model Capture that works better than any of the other more expensive models. It comes in a regular flash model or an IFR which cost about thirty dollars more. Do not buy the $49. to $69. models from Walmart. They will just make you mad. The $89. models from Moultrie and Remington work pretty good. The response time of the cuddleback is what makes it so good. If you have any other questions you can call me at 912 449 1010 or email me and I will be glad to help. Jackie B.

3. redjones

redjones Member

Take a look on here.

Greg

4. chemist

chemist Member

bought the Bushnell- $149 from wal mart, then bought a 2gig card and then went and read directions that it only works with 1 gig card -then went and bought the reader for the card- took pictures of my legs- then had to call bushnell and get the security code reset- they were really nice tho- took pics of the skunk and cat on our deck in the adirondacks- so far 149 + 14+ 21 = 174. listen to the real hunters who use them in the field. now back in N J and will take pics of the squirrels eating my bird food

5. kriegart

kriegart Member

Thanks for the advice. Chemist, your crackin me up with your story. Kriegart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.