1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/T Top quality leather belt suggestions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Robb, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robb

Robb Member

Try The Elpaso Saddlery Co. None finer.

2. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Try Ed Gazda saddle shop in Vero Beach Fl.--772-569-8619---cell phone#772-321-2044

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

CowBoy Rick makes some of the absolute finest leather products you can imagine ... I have a couple of belts from him and they are second to none ... (602)402-6382 This is his cell phone, call him you will not be sorry ... I understand he will be at the Spring Grand in Tucson and at the shoot right after the Spring Grand in Las Vegas ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Gary Stevens AKA Hi Hat

He will be at the Southern Grand and makes some of the finest leather belts and shooting equiptment around. He also does Gater ,snake,sting rey, you name it and leather and skin belt combos. He also has a selection of buckles from adverage to exotic.

He travels the shooting circut and is well known to many Trap skeet and sporting clay shooters

910-380-8789 his cell

Buddy

5. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Here's a link to a source for good-ol-fashioned harness leather belts made to order. Not cheap, but top quality never is! ....Rick

6. Guy

Guy Member

http://www.custombelt.com/order.htm

7. Hullchucker

Hullchucker TS Member

I wear a western money belt that I bought in Az. and its wearing out. Its shows SilverCreek on the back side and thats all I can read. I tried SilverCreek leathers.com and they didn"t make it. Anyone know where I might find or purchase another. 40 - 42. Hullchucker

8. old pipe

old pipe TS Member

Looking for quality products and quality workmans ship, Cowboy Rick is the one
    to hand make your leather piece. He will be in Las Vegas Gun Club Feb 28, 2008
    I`m picking up my pouches and hull bag combo set from him.

pineapple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.