1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O?T They're after our kids

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GARMASTERS, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

O?T They

Kids can't pray in school but they can praise Obamaallah. Maybe kids can pray in schools again if they pray to Obama??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5zrsl8o4ZPo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5zrsl8o4ZPo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. 1oz

1oz Member

Fing sicking is the the garbage we have to deal with now

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Who told them they could use His middle name...????!!!!!
    They're in REAL trouble now..!!!

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They've been after our kids ever since they took over (public education)!

Get rid of government school and put it back into the hands of the private sector, AND watch the change take place!!

If you voted for "change" you should be for this one!

Private schools equals better teachers, higher scores, less cost and you will be taught what is really important!

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I could only watch half of this CRAP, for you with small kids, I hope you are monitoring the brainwashing that is going on!!!

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Isn't that Trappy in the back row?

Anybody ever seen "The Village of the Damned"?

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

"They're after our kids"

They always have been - since the '40s when the Communists took over the schools. But so was Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Kim Il Sung, Kim Jung Il, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and too many others to mention.

I'll bet that if you asked these kids about George Washington the first thing they would say is that "he owned slaves". I have actually heard this myself from several grammar school children. They are no longer eductating the kids they are indoctrinating them. This is why I bristle whenever I hear political candidates campaigh on "more money for education". We don't need more money, only more education. However, the teachers' unions are so powerful that will not happen until we outlaw union contributions to political candidates.

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

birdogs, anytime I hear a politician say they are a big or strong supporter of public education, I decide right then to not vote for that person.

9. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Gentlemen, about 5 years ago my daughter came home from school while I was taking care of my personal finances. I thought it would be a good time to give her a lesson in personal finances as well as how to balance a checkbook. My daughter (in high school at the time) argued that "they teach us that in school". I then asked her to show me how it's done. After struggling for a few minutes it was obvious that she didn't know what to do. I then asked her what she did learn in school today.
    Do you know what she remembered?
    One of her teachers taught her class that Bush Sucks.

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

likes to shoot,

get out the history books, you will find when and how.

The cost of getting your kids a good education is part of being a parent, All my kids got a private education, I scrimpt and did without so they could attend. Yes it was expensive but it was worth every penney.

That why I fought for the vourcher system, it would have helped you and other get what I was able to provide my kids.

When my kids (4) went to private school my annual income was only $19,000. That was in the 80's.

Sorry you got so offended at the facts of life. I feel sorry for anyone who has to send their kids to the public school, they are not getting what they are paying for (taxes).

Answer me this if you can, My kids had to pay their own way if they wanted to go to college. My oldest when he went to get financial help was denied because,"he was a good kid and had no brushes with the law, had he gotten just one speeding ticket, we could get him a pell grant"

Are you getting the drift why I would like to see the government out of our lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.