1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t The ultimate double edge razor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i do need a new electric razor. my beard is so tough that i have to use 5 desposible blades at one shaving. any suggestions?

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I've seen a baby's behind....count me out!

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

Just curious why this particular model over all the others they sell. What features made it the one for you?

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

Just curious why this particular model over all the others they sell. What features made it the one for you?

5. Bridger

Bridger Member

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Ran 200 likes this one cause it talks to him while he shaves. Be a man use a machete! lol, puablo

7. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Puablo.....are you shaving already ???...........Uncle Sam

8. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey! Uncle, how are ya??? I dont shave yet, Mamma dont like it when I play with grown-up toys. Man, you are hard to get ahold of, tried you a couple of times last week on 3200...give me a jingle. lol, jp

Hey, Ran200, are you still fiddlin with that blade? I dont want you gettin hurt. Read the instructions. BYE- BYE!

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

EB, quit it! I got tears in my eyes from laughin so hard! I'll have to give you a call to settle you down...you must be payin toooo much for those AAs up there in the boonies. BYE-BYE jp

10. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Ran200
    Thanks for the recomendation,I just ordered from the website you mentioned earlier,they were 1/3rd the price of a local store.
    Thanks
    GAZ

11. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Ran200
    Thanks for the recomendation,I just ordered from the website you mentioned earlier,they were 1/3rd the price of a local store.
    Thanks
    GAZ

12. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Ran20Yes I ordered the merkur,I saw it in a local store,loved tge way it felt.
    Thay wanted 155.00 for it,told them to keep it,then got it from your recomendation for 54.99. Can't wait to try it out.
    Thanks again
    GAZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.