1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T The Obama Forum. . . .

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Arm yourselfes I'm afraid we are going to need to be armed

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Did ya'll take some time and read that s@@t on that site???,,

Stock up on ammo now and don't look back,,,

Talk about radicals, and o'numbnuts wants to silence Rush Limbaugh,,,,

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The comments in the gun control part were very disturbing.

I'm getting a couple more 45's and putting a security system in.

I think maybe a lime pit in the back yard for cadavers too.

HM

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

It would do some "moderates" some good to read that forum until they realize how crazy liberals really are. They do dream of taking away all your freedom and having total control in the hands of the government. We still don't know the mistake we have made. We will.

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

flyer, don't include me in that "WE" statement,, I tried to stop him at the voting booth,,

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

As a nation. That Manchurian candidate controlled by Soros and company to intentionally destroy America is still supported by a majority of Americans. What is more scary than the destruction of America is how easily the majority of Americans can be brainwashed by the very people that want to destroy them. You have to blame our failed government education system and the mass media both controlled by the left. They write our text books, run our universities and spew their crap through the pop culture.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hell, Trappy and the boys are nice folk compared to most of the goons on that site.

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

That was a real mind bender. Some scary people out there.

9. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

That was hilarious! I can honestly say that I've never seen a more racist attitude on a website. My personal favorite, "Anyone who doesn't want to turn in their guns is a racist."
    -Trappy

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Heres what I just e-mailed to the white house,,,
    lets see if I get a response,,,,

http://www.theobamaforum.com/index.php
    nice huh!!!!!!!!!
    some more "change"
    just thought you should see what racism really is,,,
    read the post about guns and white people,,,,,I'm white and I'm pissed off,,,,let your "boss" read this,,,

11. Setterman

Trappy, Scary isn't it. Some pretty nasty stuff on that site. Nearly every post is radical. I also noticed the add for "Live Sex Video". Now you know why some conservatives are concerned. Those people have some high expectations of the Obama team!

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Setterman, yeah you're right. However, these people are such a minority that it's not anything to be concerned with. That's why the liberals (or at least the smart ones) don't worry about the radical conservatives, because they are just as crazy, just on the opposite side of the spectrum.
    -Trappy

13. Setterman

Trappy, I must be missing something. Could you give me a radical conservative site that allows that kind of language and talks about killing minorities, or anyone else for that matter? I'd sure like to give those people a piece of my mind.

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

And they call me, a white man, a racist,,,,in over 50 years I have never heard or seen this much HATE for another color of people,,,,is this what hussein, Jesse, Fahrakahn et.al promote,,,,

I fear for those in the inner cities when they finally learn that hussein isn't givin what they expect!!!!!

15. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Trappy, Hitler too started as a small minority with less than a dozen close friends. You still think we shouldn't be concerned?

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The good part is they can't shoot worth a damn.

I like when they hold the pistol sideways. Real cool.

HM

17. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

America is in meltdown but many can't or refuse to see it. You can read about our meltdown every day in the papers or by watching the evening news. Many voted for Obama because they are fiscal conservatives but social liberals. The most disgusting of all people. Completely selfish. They don't want any moral rules to impose on their rotten behavior but don't want a penny taken from them to help someone else. Different from a social liberal and fiscal liberal. They have rotten morality but at least think their spending will help other social liberals pick up the pieces from their failed miserable lives. Then there are the only intelligent people. Fiscal and social conservatives. They know that moral breakdown leads to the need for the government to come in and try to pick up the pieces with programs to "help" the fallen social liberals. But they also are smart enough to know that those programs fail and only lead to more moral decay. They are the ones that want the government to leave them alone but they give the most to charity. The most ignorant are the fools on the Obama site. Their lives are trash but they are too lost and stupid to know why. They are deluded into thinking the government will pull them out of the gutter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.