1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: The Islamic take over of planet Earth. . . .

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The solution is obvious...........and illegal at this point.

France sure doesn't have one.

HM

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Oh come on now, we just need to talk to and reason with these folks, oh yeah, and apologize. They're just like us.

3. halfmile

Yes, they are. They respond to insertion of 55 grain anti terrorist pills the same way.

HM

4. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

JUST SHOOT THEM ALL, TAKE THERE OIL.

5. porky

porky TS Member

Before they can take anything over, they have to get along and cooperate. Anyone who know arabs knows that they hate each other almost as much as they hate the Jews. And if you have ever read the Bible, in Genesis(the first book of the Bible) God said to Abraham, " I will hate those that hate you and Bless those that Bless you." If there is something that you don't want, it's having God hate you. Things will get nasty here and the here after if you know what I mean.

6. hunter870

hunter870 Member

That was both alarming and stirring. Our path to avoid demographic domination is clear. As soon as my wife gets home I'm going to ask her if I can lead a volunteer group of American men to go overseas and begin impregnating European women....

It's our patriotic duty!

Who else is coming?

7. sbhced

sbhced Member

Doda,
    It is just like beong a liberal. They do not want to live the way they preach, they only want to control others.
    Ed

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I don't want this to be misconstrued but..comparing the allied versus the enemy casualty reports coming out of the Mideast conflicts we are in now, we may be taking care of the problem outlined in the video.

9. halfmile

Yes, as one Islamic mother was saying to the other,"they blow up so soon, don't they?"

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.