1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T &&&&& THE HISTORY of BEER %%%%%%

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Turtle29728, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! This is great, but I do like sushi AND raw red meat, and although I am a personal injury attorney, I am also a business owner, just slightly right of Attilla the Hun in my political views, and State Executive Committeeman of the local Republican Party. Thanks for a good laugh at the end of a long day---I needed it.

2. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Hot damn !!!!!! I knew it all along.................Roger

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Along that same line........

[​IMG]

'Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Finally, an important and logical thread.

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

How true!...All Hail Cliff and Norm

6. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

There was a guy who really loved his beer. He wanted to know what it was made of so he sends a can of it to a laboratory and asks them for an analysis of the beer. A week later he got a letter from the laboratory that said "Dear sir, We regret to inform you that your horse has diabetes."

As for me, I only drink Warsteiner Dunkel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.