1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - The Biggest Shotgun in the World- Look

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trap41, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap41

trap41 TS Member

Mash on the link

2. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

i think it uses golf balls for shot..heh

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The Punt gun was very popular on Chesapeake Bay for duck and goose hunting a century or two ago. They were outlawed even in that era but had the hunters handsomely rewarded selling the birds to restaurants and not bad for eatin' at home too. The guns would be strapped and tied in a boat and then snuck into hoards of bedded down birds in nighttime hunts...Bob Dodd

4. chessney

chessney TS Member

This is how the Chesapeake Bay Retreiver got it's name also! They used these type of lab's to retreive all the birds..Ziggy

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

A nd now for something completly different

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

No wonder the price of lead is so high. Everyone at state could shoot for a month with the lead that mini gun shot.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Hoggy want to see some heavy lead displacement youtube search minigun and or quad 50cal footage......crazy amounts of lead.

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

the real shortage of lead started in the WWII, have there ever been any calculations about how much lead was tossed in WWII. My grand mother would tell me stories of how many crates of ammo that they would have to move to anti aircraft gunners in england along with being on the fire fighter brigade. My grand mother would always put you in perspective if you ever complained about anything. You dont have #$%^ for problems until your city goes black and deafening silent waiting for the shells to hit. Then going to put the fires out after if you where not hit. There is a picture somewhere of my grand mother unloading a mass o lead from a anti air craft gun. I will try to locate and post it.

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

IN WWII there actually was more of a copper shortage than lead. In 1943 they made our penny's out of steel. And I did watch the other videos. Sheesh what a waste.The one guy actually looked bored while shooting one of the mini's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.