1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T- Thanks to Skeet Man (Ian Smingler)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Just wanted to say thanks to one of the TS.com members who made a very nice barrel weight for my K-80 skeet gun. Ian Smingler (AKA: Skeet Man) machines a nice under the forearm barrel weight from brass and then attached the 2 pieces with machine screws so nothing shows when the forearm is installed. This barrel weight is just the ticket to help balance out my new gun. I had been shooting an ASE 90, but wanted to move back to my K-80, but the buttstock was a little heavier than my Beretta and this new weight made the balance much better. I am still mainly a trapshooter, but I do also enjoy shooting skeet and sporting clays in addition to some local South Texas Fun Shoots where we shoot all of these games along with whirly birds and country doubles.

Thanks again Ian,
    Mike Hessong* (MH*)
    President- Victoria Skeet and Trap Club

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I got the results via e-mail. Good shooting Mikey. Still taking their money, LOL! You da man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.