1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Texas hold-em

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dougbbbb, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Any card players here.. Go to www.pokerstars.net download the software and play for 25000.00 real cash. You will have to create a username and password once you do that log in and go to "regional tournaments" look for "25000 million dollar challenge" (it will be listed under todays date, Dec 12) then go to "register" it will ask for a password. Tonights password is MILLION all caps. It starts at 8pm EST. This is a free entry 20k to the winner and pays down to 10 place. If you win you get the 20k plus an entry into the WSOP in 2011.. Good luck..

Doug

2. Dougbbbb

Oh well... 42000 players ended up in 9750th place... Lost to 3 of a kind to my pair of aces...

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Will they have any other free ones. I have been a player on there for a few months, have over $200,000 in free money won so far. I bet there are people with a lot more than me but I would like to enter

4. Dougbbbb

Right now they are doing the Jonathan Duhamels Caribbean adventure freeroll(free to enter) 2-3 times a day. You have to finish in the top 10 to qualify for the second round. Next one starts in 35 minutes(then one at 10pm est). Win a trip and cash to play with Jonathan in a tournament in the Caribbean. You can also check under "regional tournaments" they list all the freeroll tournaments that are played every day.

P.S The good thing about these smaller ones is you only get 4-8 thousand players entered per tourny. Still a lot but better odds than 42000.

Good luck!

Doug

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Might have to learn how to play. Ray

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It is a blast actually. I enjoy seeing how big I can build my bank. Had it to almost $500,000 then started sipping scotch and now I have $235,000 LOL We go to our neighbors and play a few times a year, It is fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.