1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - Tell me why I .........?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by setter, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setter

setter Member

It's 20 degrees outside with an inch of snow on the ground, the in-laws are without electricity and have been here this week for what seems like a month, mebbe two. And great folks at that!

Tell me why I ever thought it was hot at Sparta?????? Wishin I was at the WSRC in the August warmth, standin toe-to-toe with Sniper1969 arguing about some important issue that neither of us can remember the following day!

Anyone else??

2. BLT1

BLT1 Member

2 to 3 inches of snow, 20 degrees, cold here also.....however have electricity and no inlaws.....son returned home from college today....presents under the tree......warm fire.....just happen to have a couple of ole guns to work on....dont worry.....just the sight of them will warm ole setters day!!!Bobby

3. setter

setter Member

Mr. Lit,

Good evening! Haven't seen much of Sobie Boy lately. For a good picture see thread above.

Bobby,

Looking forward to it and we'll do a show and tell for ts.com(Bobby of ScatterGun stocks is building a couple of stocks for me, a K-80 and a Mirage).

4. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Is that a picture of Lit? Sure looks like his face.

jim brown

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Bitch,bitch,bitch,bitch!.......Want it cold....want it hot! Geez!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.