1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T TALK ABOUT A THIEF IN THE NIGHT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

While everyone was watching the stupid Iowa caucus, check out what our "illustrious senators" did. I will tell you I am ASHAMED to say that I voted for hutchison. She is selling out our state and country. It is sad, sad, sad I tell you. These senators must think they are in Rome and can do anything they want. HOW MANY TIMES DOES AMERICA HAVE TO TELL THEM....Build the damn fence!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember this in the election for our representatives and senators in 2008 as well.

Maybe Grammie is right after all. God Save America!!!

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

And your somehow surprised?????

Jim

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

This was most definitely an effort to screw us while the mediahad our attention diverted to the MEANINGLESS caucus in Iowa...NOW..let's see what Texas voters do about it in the next election. If she stays in office...well, we got what we deserve.

4. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

How can we find out how our Senators voted on this bill?

There must have been HUGE perks of Pork Barrel Spending tied to their vote.

I would hope intelligent Americans would vote these idiots out of office!

Danny

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I hate to admit it, but its business as usual for these political flunkies!

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

There is an election round the corner.

I expect that there will be significant changes is The Cabinet and in other advisory positions.

It would seem that the latter porting of this quote leaves the door open for reversal at any time:

"Nothing in this paragraph shall require the secretary of homeland security to install fencing, physical barriers, roads, lighting, cameras and sensors in a particular location along an international border of the United States, if the secretary determines that the use or placement of such resources is not the most appropriate means to achieve and maintain operational control over the international border at such location."

Morgan

7. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Yup, I was watching Kansas and VT play football and drinking a couple of Keystone. Screw politics. FD

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Can you say North American Union? <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=IDCard.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=highway-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Obama? Just what we need in the White House as well. <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=01010901020101020420070323c8c0bd367.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=2007-10-01Time-Obama3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's been coming for a long time. The Grammie Chronicles were there for all to read.

Too bad WWF, Nascar and NFL suck up the he-man's attention.

Outrage will not occur till it's too late, full insertion will have taken place.

HM

10. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I have aready sent KBH a letter and I sent one to John Cornyn as well asking them WTF! Cornyn says he voted for it because it would leave the decision of where to build the fence up the the local BP head honcho. Who knows.

11. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

HM,

Exactly what do you mean by "full insertion?" Isn't that what we've been getting for years?

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ahahaha.....No, Ron we have just been getting foreplay. Unless of course you happened to be one of the families supplying cannon fodder.

When our standard of living is down to that of the native Mexicans should be about the full monty.

We have been sold out, but the majority of people in this country don't know it yet.

The true evil that has befallen us is the big corporation, which has no loyalty to anything but its own self-perpetuation and growth.. We were just too nice a plum not to get plucked.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.