1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Swine Flu And The Beaners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Lead Man, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Guess what the illegals are bringing us now. Read the link above.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hope they don't spit on the buds.

HM

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am fed up with the Mexicans

4. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Close the border!!!!

5. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

You now it's because the guns we export, nothing is their fault.

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

LOL..your terminology is a little off, at least from what I remember of my reconaissance days with the USAF.

Missions that flew around Cuba were Beaners...

Missions that flew down around Mexico and S. America were Guacs...

as in Guacamole.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Mexicans have always been "Beaners" where I come from, comes from the refried beans they eat and serve ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I've never been to Mexico and this is just another good reason to stay away!

9. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

I live 150 miles from the Official Border. That being said, my city is inundated with illegals. If one drives down Van Nuys Blvd. these days the streets look and smell like Mexico. I've been to MX many times but not recently and probably never again. It is a s%!& hole of corruption and extreme poverty. It has its beautiful landscapes etc. but the blatant corruption and racism makes it all hard to enjoy.

BTW, the comment about smell was not a put down. What you smell is wood fires nd grease....mostly I believe, from the unlicensed street vendors and apartments along the blvd. It's a distinctly 3rd world smell that is not common to America but something I've smelled all over Mexico

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There are a lot of people from this area that go to Mexico (Los Algadonas)(? sp) for the Dentists which saves them a lot of money ... I hear that now you can have genuine Mexican Dentures made in your choice of colors, green or brown and have teeth just like all of the real Mexicans do ... I'm seriously thinking about going down there to have a bridge fixed (replaced) and my local Dentist wants $3600.00 while it can be done in Mexico by a Dentist that lives on the American side of the border in Yuma for $900.00, go figure ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bill, go for the green color you would look great Trevor.

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Swine flu and Mexicans...Pork and Beaners....wheres the problem here,..sounds perfectly natural to me

13. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

The sad truth about illegal immigration is that if the shoes were switched, that is any one of us were in the same position, we would do our damndest to get across too. That doesn't make it OK, nor does it justify a refusal to do something about the issue, but it sure does help keep one's perspective in focus. They are poor, and pretty ignorant by first world standards, but stupid they aren't. They know a good thing when they see it and the view is decidedly greener to the north.

14. 870aa

870aa TS Member

Can this subject can be discussed without the racism???????

15. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

What Else is new? Really?? Individual rights obviously trump the collective well being of the populace. Look no further than the hundreds of thousands of "REFUGEES" that were brought in from Southeast Asia in the '70's and '80's. They even landed the planes in the dead of night at the Oakland Airport not to raise any alarm on the volume of people entering into the country. How many do you suspect had intestinal parasites and other tropic diseases? Only someone as naive as Trappy would believe these people received a thorough health check up before being allowed to enter this country. Of course, today we are much for enlightened than our forefathers who ran Ellis Island. Plus it is a boom to the economy to allow people into the country and then become immediate public charges. When you hear of a TB case in an article, most likely the person is an immigrant from Southeast Asia.

16. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I see no racism at all just seeing what the wetbacks give us .

17. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

This should give even moderates some political "cover" to (finally) seal the border. I have NOTHING against legal, documented, controlled immigration. That's how I and most of YOU got here. In my case...grandparents from Italy. My Grandmother did not allow Italian to be spoken in the house. She told her children "This is AMERICA...we speak AMERICAN. If you only know how to speak Italian...all you'll ever be is a fruit peddler". Oh yeah...and by the way...I don't want to hear "we can't stop illegal immigration across the wild,empty border...". When the day comes that our well trained and highly motivated combined seurity forces can't prevent an illegal invasion by fruit pickers, packing house workers,gardners,etc....it will be time to haul down the flag and turn out the lights.
    OK...Rant over, Thanks.

18. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Several kids in a school in New York, I believe, caught it. None of them were hospitalized.
    -Trappy

19. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Just because no one here has died yet I suppose it to be ok? Let's tell them all they can live trappy. If you think illegal immigration and disese spreading is alright just invite them to your house. Maybe they won't rob you give you a disease or kill anyone while there.

As for me and mine send all the bastards home beaners, muslims, chopsticks if there here and aint supposed to be send them home now.

20. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The question is: How did a combination of Bird/Human/Swine flu come together to form one type? Maybe this is man made? And then the question is, who made it. Then how to get it into the good old USA, and spread it around. The Mexican and American border is one of the most crossed borders in the world, by both sides. Think about it.