1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Support our soldiers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Buddy O, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Oct 4, 2007
    This film was made by a 15 year old girl.

The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today.

Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning. In case you missed it, here it is.

Watch all of it.......and, pass it on!!

Please pass this on to everyone especially the ones that are against the war! Tell them it’ s OK to not agree about the war but it’ s not OK to be against the Soldiers that are fighting for their freedom!
  2. Juno

Juno TS Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Thank you, Buddy.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Dec 9, 2006
    What hope we have is with in the few young that seem to get it. I have sent that to everyone I know. Most people im surrounded by are the nanny state commie type. Problem is they do not realize what the have now will fail to exist if nanny state communism takes hold completely
  4. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Jun 11, 2007
    BuddyO, I'm veteran of a time when it wasn't kosher to be one and many guys on TS.com are also and they know what I mean. I opposed this war in IRAQ before it started and was belittled by the administration and radio proaganda jocs.,most who spent their lives serving themselves "only", and interest of special pacs. They are above putting their tails on the line for America. No Bud, its not the soldiers, they are just pawns being used by good old Uncle Sam and are paying the ultimate price. You can disagree with my ascertian, but don't tell me or other vets. were not patriotic for not be believing Fluba- Dubya's war for "our interest in Iraq" sand? camels? or could it be OIL? The truths are coming out slowly about this war and eventualy even the most hardheaded will see the light...Mike
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.