1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t stockmarket watch-for players

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dickgshot, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Right! And if we all buy the stock, it might just go up in price, and then you might make a big profit on your shares. Thanks for sharing this great information. Can we still get in on the Nigerian deal?

2. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

OK. I did look at the chart for Beacon Power. It has moved recently from $1 to 1.60 and yes it appears to be a breakout. Now back to reality. It is a very small capitalized company that can move a lot because it is so thinly traded. It is also in a strong sector which by itself can help an individual stock for the short term. BUT, do you really think you should be recommending such a thinly traded stock to our members unless this is just another pump and dump. This stock is for nobody except experienced traders.

john

3. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

No problem, Dust. I think everybody gets the idea. Just have to be careful who's posting and why. There are lots of folks that scour the internet to do nothing but pump and dump. I don't believe that was your intent with your responses. Good luck on it. BTW, I'm being awfully cautious until we get by the double top forming on the long term chart 2000-2007. Take a look. SPX

all the best,
    john

john

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I got a letter the other day from Nigeria telling me I won over $900,000.00 and that they want to deposit it in my account ... I gave them the info from my Ex's account, just a little pay back ... Now, she cannot tell me I never gave her anything ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Now that's funny WPT.

john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.