1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Stock Market

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It shall pass....

Too much money and too many investors involved to support a "Crash". Too many good companies making money and employing people.

Curt

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Not too surprising since the Dems and the mainstream media have constantly harped about how weak the economy is for 7 years. A self-fulfilling prophecy...

3. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

the market fell on it's rear again and yet those clowns telling the news were applauding as if the market had risen 300 points.

4. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

market is down at 2:59 19.75 points or .15%..not bad after yesterday..Huge gains so far this year, after last year's awesome returns..4.5% cds, less inflation and taxes leave....0%....Mizzou

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hey ! We shouldnt worry about it, the dems promised to fix the economy as soon as they won last year. Anybody wondering when they will stop the witch hunting and go to work?

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

GM lost 30 some billion . The market lost 300. Set point and match. It will be back just fine. Untill Hellery .

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Shadow===what witch hunt are you talking about? I'd like to know so I can email my senators and bitch about it. Illinois is where I'm from. Dan

8. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Looks like some good bargain basement buys out there now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.