1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T-Star Mod PD 45 ACP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

We had one till the cleaning crew stole the gun. Its a good gun and I will be replacing it when I find one that I like. Not to big and not to small.

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

I had the 9mm version (believe it was BM). They are a tough little gun that fed everything I tried in it. Mine came apart just about like a 1911.
    Numrich has parts and schematics.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=238

John

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Star guns were always under rated IMHO. Owned several all good values.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I have the whole package for sale. box, papers, Xtra clip, cleaning tools, the works.

This one has been in the safe for a lot of years. Got a 1911, never used this much. Good tavern gun, fits in jeans pocket.

$400 to your FFL

HM

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

6. Southern Gent

Southern Gent TS Member

I have a Star PD and have put several thousand rounds through it. Shot it competitively. Very accurate, no problem at all. I use it as my primary carry gun.

I don't have the manual. I've stripped the slide down. It's a little tricky getting the barrel out, but nothing impossible.

7. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

See above, takes down easily & quickly, like a Browning HiPower. You can find what you need by Googling "Star PD." Congrats, it's a fine gun. Stars are well made, and their single-stacks are among the flattest semi-autos ever made. They don't hold their value because as Sir Miss says, they just never caught on. I still carry a little alloy-frame 8+1 9mm BKM some days. A friend shot a little BM (same thing in steel) in competition for years & couldn't wear it out. Phil E

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.