1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T South Tx. Dove Hunt

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jack1122, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

My dad and I are trying to plan a South Texas dove hunt for the later season in December. My question for yall is, Do any of you guys have any knowledge of where or with who to hunt with in the south zone not really looking to hunt the central zone. We would like to have a good hunt and shoot some birds without breaking the bank. If you have any information on a good hunt down there let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

2. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

It seems all of the birds from up North that were just South of San Antonio have pushed on toward the border. You will probably need to go down to the valley to find many birds in late December. Ron

3. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Pm sent

4. Chip Pitcairn

Chip Pitcairn TS Member

That time of year I would suggest waterfowl hunt. Second season dove is very iffy.

5. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

Thanks for the help guys but does anyone have areas? The valley is a big place. I can shoot ducks everyday here, so I really don't want to fly to south Texas and shoot ducks.

JimmyC PM replied to.

Thanks,

Jack

6. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

Anyone else have any suggestions.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.