1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Solution for airport scanners!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Blackshear, Georgia

> Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at
    > the airports.

> Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but
    > will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

> It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this
    > crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long
    > and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!

> This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in
    > the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly
    > thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention
    > standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."

> Works for me.
  2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Dang wouldn't it be crappy to be the second guy in the booth, yuck?

Ok my mission in life is to be the Ts.com comedian, I ain't there yet because some of yooos guys don't get my sense of humor but I ain't givin up.

Having said that I am a very intelligent person. I have come up with the answer to bombs on passenger airplanes and it will work if the boys with the bank accounts will listen. Here goes.

Drone aircraft have developed in leaps and bounds mostly due to the wars, the technology and dependability is fantastic. First allow no bags or personal belongings of any kind on board a passenger aircraft, nothing. Convert the extra space in the empty cargo hold to more passengers, or remove it and refit the aircraft, less weight=better fuel economy etc. I'm sure the aircraft industry could come up with a use for the extra room that wouldn't endanger the passengers. Secondly build a fleet of drone aircraft to haul passengers luggage or whatever they want to ship, these drones will be flown by personnel in the passenger aircraft, will take off right behind it and follow to the destination and land right behind. Actually it could be done with no human guidance but since we are taking off and landing in populated areas it would be prudent to have human control.

IF Jihadist Joe wants to blow up the drone fine, but I doubt if that would be satisfying. Before you poo poo my idea think it through.

This idea is patent pending, SBE think tank and problem solving LLC.
  3. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

Jan 25, 2010

Great idea until a terroists gets a hold of the controls of the un-maned and crahses it into the passenger plane.

John MI
  4. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Miami Beach florida
    The problem with your idea is the airlines want your luggage space to be used by companys shipping freight.
    They dont want your luggage at all, every pound is money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.