1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T So You Think Nanny Gov't Doesn't Exist?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pendennis, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

All, this should scare you to your bones.

Best,
    Dennis

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

This is what happens when you let the government get involved with health care decisions.

It's amazing that a lot of people actually want the government to run health care in this country. Guess P. T. Barnum was right.

Jim

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

If you don't want the govt to interfere fine but if the kid had a curable problem and not treated who would foot the bill?
    I say you need a license to have a child and genetic testing of the fetus during the first trimester. We spend billions on unwanted kids to dipshit parents and genetically deformed that shouldn't be allowed to survive.
    Seen it all, 30 years in health care.

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Frankly, the f_cking nutcase parents scare me more than what the government did, and I'm not all that crazy about the government.

Parents like these are just plain creepy. That baby has not yet had a chance to make the choice whether he wants to be a religious wacko or not. I like religious freedom, but that kid is innocent and doesn't deserve to have his health put in jeopardy by f_cking nutcase parents. Yes, I realize that parental influence being the strong factor it is, in all likelihood, the kid _will_ grow up to be a f_cking nutcase religious wacko himself...but just the same, I like to harbor the illusion that while he's a few weeks old, he at least has the 'potential' to grow up to be a _healthy_ f_cking nutcase religious wacko - one who doesn't eat his meals through a straw, pee his pants all day while playing banjo and reciting peoples' license plate numbers over and over (just kidding about the banjo part).

Flame away, I don't care...the opinions of f_cking nutcase religious wackos don't matter to me anyway.

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Damn Buzz, You been skipping class again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

6. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Smoking pot under the football bleachers...guilty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.