1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Sniper Pic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Billster, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billster

Billster TS Member

Cool shot. For the wallpaper-sized version try this:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3529/1192093449634pr8.jpg

2. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Neat idea, but obviously fake.

3. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Jacki, are you by chance talking about this video (see link above)?

If so, it's phony as well...

cls

4. Billster

Billster TS Member

Probably is Photoshopped but the wall in the background does seem to match up a bit with the targeted area. I would kinda like it to be authentic.

Being a photographer for years it's been interesting watching the digital world develop and subsequent growing distrust of any/all images being made and thrown out there now. That's a topic for another day methinks.

MEANWHILE, just got my XF choke in the mail and going to park on #5 tomorrow for a box or two in 20mph winds and try to put that post to rest. HIttin' the sack.

smoke 'em
    Bill

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

the heavy video is of shooting ground hogs/rock chucks/wood chucks you cansee these sorts of videos on website "seekers of the red mist" Mike

6. Charles L. Schmidt

brownk80, what Mike said above.

If you look close at the very first hit on the video you can see it's a fat whistle pig sittin' on a rock.

.50 cal's pack incredible power, but not such that it would render a man hit by one unrecognizable. And throw him several yards in the air, 800 gr. bullet or not...

I mentioned it here once before and several told me I didn't know what I was talking about and that it was indeed real. I guess they just wanted to believe it was. cls

7. Charles L. Schmidt

Good question Jackie... Not much of what you find on the internet, that's for sure. cls

8. newark sportsman

newark sportsman TS Member

Go to snopes.com and look it up!!!!!

It is indeed a fake,and as mentioned previously,it is a whistle pig from one of the varmint shooting video`s that are currently available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.