1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T...Slick Willy Wonker.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bgf, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with " Clinton Soup" in honor of one of the nations'most distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/bgf123/?action=view&current=Clinton.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada .

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, " Yep, I have had several, enjoyed them all."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes."

... ya gotta love it

Bernie

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

dodge drafter, pretty good.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Bernie.....That was GREAT! I'm going around in circles on the floor! My wife just called Animal Control!.....Keep on trucking!

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Wasn't he responsible for the french car? You know, the "pervertible"?

( 8 in front, 69 in back)

HM

5. bgf

bgf Active Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.