1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Silverado Pickup

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I have recently purchased a 2005 Chev Ext.Cab Pickup and would like to purchase a good set of floor mats. I read about Weather Tech Floorliner.
    Does anybody know where I could buy these retail.I see they are available via mailorder. Any suggestions.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Joe...I was researching them for my '06 GMC Envoy Denali amd I believe they are distributed in Canada from an Ontario location. I found thier prices to be steep given the current exchange rate. I think I'd try and get them in the US if you're going south.

Ron Burr

Alberta

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

That is why I am hoping for suggestions. Thankyou Ron. I have a Truck magazine with suggestions.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

Joe,

Have you tried Summit Racing Equipment in Akron Ohio? They have several different styles of the deep rubber floor mats.

Ken

5. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

go to huskyliners.com. Best floor mat is the business. Used them for many years. Get the rubber tray type. Excellent and you will love them.

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

good truck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.