1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Shot Show in Vegas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dickgshot, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Jerry: I suggest you just show up nicely dressed and clean cut.If you can get a copy of somebody's FFL-maybe a gun dealer that you know, that should be all you need-but you probably can get in even without that. They know that most of the people who attend are not in the industry-they just try to screen out the riff-raff.

You'll fill out a registration form and plunk down $50 (probably more now) and you should be in.

I haven't been there for a number of years, so it's possible that some or all of what I'm saying doesn't apply anymore.

Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to be on your feet all day. It's an amazing experience, and everyone should go at least once in their lives. Also, try to catch the Biefield Collectors and Sporting gun show, which will have more high grade shotguns than you ever knew existed.

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Jerry...you can probably pre-register and not have to pay as much. The NSSF puts it on and you can pre register way ahead. It is well worth going to. As was mentioned...the Beinfield Gun Show is in Vegas at the same time and is one of the best in the nation. If you get jammed up...let me know and I will get you an application to pre-register.............Uncle Sam,Pa.....email me at clayzi@msn.com

3. DoRaMa

DoRaMa Active Member

4170 N. Gun Powder Circle, Hastings NE 68901
    www.shotshow.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.