1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - See an inspirational movie

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gbatch, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

The DVD for Amazing Grace was released today. If you haven't seen it and are tired of seeing trashy movies or TV, I urge you to rent this and sit down as a family and watch it. It is about William Wilberforce and his struggle to abolish the slave trade in the British Empire between 1782 and 1807. One of his friends was John Newton, the author of the hymn Amazing Grace, hence the film's title. All that is good and decent in man shines in this movie, and a bit of the ugly as well. But, in the end Wilberforce is victorious - and many years before the same thing occurred in the US.

Not a film critic, but I love to share the news of good movies.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Gene, I saw it at Wally world, will pick it up this weekend. Heard good things by those who have seen it.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Gene....I want to see that to, but my movie preferences lean toward the "Godfather". I would have made a great hit man!

4. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

On the same note, but an older movie is "Luther" about Martin Luther. I was talked into seeing it and then ended up watching it a second time.
    JMHO

Jim Cruz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.