1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T, Saw this Bugatti yesterday

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Steve W, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

O/T, For your Sunday afternoon entertainment only.

Received a call from a store Friday to "review" their "Home Collection" old stock 65% off sale on Sat., figure it's a worth seeing deal on the armoire my wife had an eye on for awhile. So we went.

Well, after a $129 lunch at our "usual" cafe on Rodeo Drive, and found the ($22,950 now $8,000) armoire had few non-forgivable scratches, I saw something kind of exciting right outside the shop, not as pretty as my wife's armoire, but a lot more rare and expensive:

This is the second Veyron I saw in L.A.

stevew_2008_030325.jpg

stevew_2008_030337.jpg

Besides those good looking women on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills (quite a few, but hard to take pictures of them without causing some social disasters), this was the hi-lite of the day.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The last time I was in California, on Rodeo Drive the only pictures I could get was a bunch of Horses ass's and a few rare cars ... Being from Arizona we are boycotting California and its residents for not allowing all of the Illegals to come and live next door to you, your friends, and neighbors ... Not sure where they are going but they are leaving Arizona in droves, so Adios MOFO'S ... Take an Illegal to lunch, you will have a friend for life which will be cut short thats to a sweeechblade ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

It would have been nice to have been around to hear that engine rev up. Nice pics of something you don't see every day. Last I heard, 1.4 MM.

4. porky

porky TS Member

Anybody see that 1933 or 36 Buggati that sold for 30 million about a week ago?

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

It must be owned by one of those "illegals", no license plate. But then if you can own one why worry about any stinkn' license plate.

6. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have left my Friday car parked at the curb.

7. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

I think this would sound better!

cykick_2008_030312.jpg

8. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

First, Obama doesn't even know how to drive! He doesn't own a car!

Second, Nothin' quite like a Rolls on a daygo rake.

Randy

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They had that Rolls on the Speed Channel (IHRA Sportsmans races) for an exhibition run, ran in the High 7's thats without the AC on ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Another candidate for the ugly car contest.

11. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

We were on our way from the motel to the grand friday evening,,, on one of those loonnng straight stretches.. corn on one side soybeans on the other side.. running about 72 mph when a black car comes barreling up on my bumper.. 2 cars coming towards me pass and the woman signals pulls out and hits the afterburners and ran completely out of sight.. I did see it was a new Maserati when she passed.. I never did see it at the grand.. I dont think she was a farmers wife though..

12. Mike562

Mike562 TS Member

Did the Maserati say "Bull Run" on the side?

13. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Now just what makes you so sure she could not be a farmers wife, or daughter......Y'all must not know many farmers. There's some BIG farms in IL.

14. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

We saw about 10 million acres of corn and many many farm houses.. maybe they did spend the money on the Maserati instead of their house.. I never saw a house in farm country that looked like a Maserati belonged there..lol..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.