1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Sat. humor. New drink

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks, 'Bartender, got any specials today?'

Bartender answers, 'Yes, as amatter of Fact we have a new drink, invented by A gynecologist patron of ours.

It's a mix of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff Vodka.'

The guy asks, 'Good grief, what
    do you call that?'

The bartender replied,
    'It's a 'Pabst Smir.'

2. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

A Russian diplomat was in Washington for a couple of days, and decided one evening to walk down to the corner bar from his hotel and have a drink. Upon entering the bar, he noticed that the bartender seemed to be Asian and so the Russian asked him if he spoke English.

Bartender: "Of course! I speak velly good Engrish!

Russian: "Okay, you please give me Stoli with twist."

Bertender: "Stoli with twist.....okay! Once upon time there was Big Bad Pig and Three Little Wolves!"

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

OK, how about the pair of jumper cables that walked into the bar and the bartender said "I'll serve you but.....Don't start anything!"

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

A guy walks into a bar with this head under his arm. He puts the head on the bar and says to the bartender "I'll have a shot and bring one for the head too". Bartender looks at the guy kind of strange like then pours two shots. Guy drinks his, then then pours the other one down the heads mouth.POOF. Out pops two arms. Guy looks at the bartender and asks"what do you think of that bartender?"
    Bartender says " I thinl thats amazing".

The guy gets a wierd look on his face and says to the bartender" Let's give it another".

Bartender says "I'm game" and pours two more shots. The guy drinks his, then they both look at the head.The guy says"you ready?" The bartender says do it.

The head reaches out with his newly found arms and downs the shot. POOF. The head disappears.

Both stunned. After a few seconds the guy looks at the bartender and says"What do you think of that?

The bartender looks at the guy for a few seconds and says" You know what I think? I think he should have quit while he was a head.

Murray

5. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender walks over. “Hey buddy, why the long face?”

6. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

A guy is sitting at one end of the bar when this absoulutely gorgeous blonde comes in and sits a few seats down from him. She had on the tightest jeans he had ever seen!

After a few minutes he couldn't stand it any more and walks over to her and asks " How in the world can anybody get into those tight jeans?"

To which the blonde replied " You can start by buying me a drink!"

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

nothing more than a 5 on the laugh meter! you guys have to do better that that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.