1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T...Sadly I think Dick Morris is right.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I agree...stick a fork in him!!

Curt

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

McCain has not done anything for the State of Arizona so how pray tell can he do anything for the entire United States ..? The guy is a Dumocrap in Republican suits ... I cannot see anyone worth voting for but there has to be one that would less detrimental than the others for the people of the United States ... This is not a good thing ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

We must retain hope that Mitt can stay in there and get on the ballot. Even if he is the lesser of 4 evils. As long as he is in he will get my vote. But we must all look very closely at at our congressional voting as I believe it is becoming way more important than our Pres. vote. Congress still controls the country. JD

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

JD is on the right track. The congress can do more to help or hurt us than a President. Even worse, if we get a Dem. Pres. and the Dems. get a super majority in congress.

5. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

Cnn, Just another part of "the liberal drive by media" as Rush says. JD

6. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

I wish the true McCain would come to the surface -- He is dangerous -- He is a loose cannon -- Your guns are not safe with him -- The major thing with this guy that I don't get is this -- How could a guy that is suppose to be a representative from a border state -- That is having all kinds of trouble with the illegals -- Be one of the authors of a bill that gives the farm away to the illegals -- I just don't understand where he is coming from -- What other stupid stuff is he going to do -- Is he that much in bed with big business (wanting cheap labor) that he is willing to place this burden on America -- it looks like he is going to be the one running in Nov. unless there is a big turn around in the primaries -- It maybe to late -- Doug

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's too bad the public will ignore the do nothing record the Democrats put up when they got control of congress.

At least Pelosi didn't get Air force 2.

HM

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

National presidential poll from Rasmussen;

"McCain Leads Obama by Six, Clinton by Eight"

9. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

McCain will do us the best good. He may not be as conservative as we want but our chances of living the same life style is much better with him in the White House. If either of the Demo's get in you can forget about everything because Nancy Pelosi will be front and center changing what we love. Glenn

10. Holypatterns

Holypatterns TS Member

During the upcoming sniping episodes of self-serving BS by all candidates I hope no one forgets how Bill and Hill stole the white house furniture when, thsnk God, his eight years were over. And that the white house christmas tree was festooned with condoms. And how she despised her secret service agent and of course the military. And the mess they left for the incoming Bush administration.

11. new loader

new loader Member

In my crystal ball, I think Hillary will crash & burn before the convention. She'll fly off the handle in a rage or Bill will get in the news again over some embarrassment and she will fall by the wayside. If it is Obama vs McCain, Obama wins. Not because of policy or anything important, but the passing of the torch. Most view McCain as another establishment fuddy-duddy that will be more the same of Bush, and the voters won't take it. Look what happened when Bill Clinton ran against George Bush and then Bob Dole. Both old time repubs against new generation. Mitt has a better chance of countering the old vs new mentality.

12. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

IMO, John McCain will do the least harm to our 2nd amendment rights. Imagine 8 years of Hillary or Obama nominating Supreme Court justices.

I find it hard to understand logically how someone like Ann Coulter can switch from supporting John McCain to Hillary Clinton unless it is out of pure spite or wanting to get attention. McCain is Pro Life and pro winning the war in Iraq. Hillary is Pro Choice and wants to set timetable and bring the military home as soon as possible. That’s quite a switch.

With their their disparagement of the best candidate to beat Hillary Clinton, Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh do not seem to care about 2nd Amendment rights. They just want to spite John McCain.

13. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Is the greater of two evils preferable to the lesser of two evils?

Do you really want Hillary or Obama, a fine senator from Illinois, appointing judges to the Supreme court for the next 8 years?

14. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Rasmussen reports, "In the new survey McCain enjoys an 22-point advantage among male voters with Clinton as his opponent. He lags by only three points among female voters. There isn't much gender discrepancy in the McCain-Obama match-up. Here McCain leads by eight points among men, five points among women."

"Hillary will need a big crossover vote from Republican women to beat anyone in a general election. She likely has a ceiling of support that will be under 50% so she may need a viable third party candidate to assist her as well. Right now Hillary has an unfavorable rating of a whopping fifty-one percent (51%) while McCain's favorability rating is fifty-two percent (52%)."

15. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Ann Colter supports Hillary over McCain? Could I get a source on that? Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.