1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t run more than twice?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by comp 1, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

I think I heard a talking head on tv say that a person could only run for president two times-not serve for more than two terms but run for the office only twice--Am I that uneducated or is he full of it?

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Harold Stassen ran many times, as did Eugene Debs and countless others.

Neil

3. willing

willing Member

Serve, unless he could get his wife elected.

Bill

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

Source: Wikipedia, 22nd amendment

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Remember he is the one that said he never had sex. He is the one that asked DEFINE IS. If he became VP and she was shot or died he could not take the Pre set for a third term BY LAW. That waould mean that the dog woman Palosie(sp) Speaker of the house will take the office. Damn are we screwed. With that issue its going to be a word game in court to say yes or no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.