1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Ross Archery

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by taxidermyteacher, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taxidermyteacher

taxidermyteacher TS Member

Does anyone know if Ross/Bowtech will honor Ross warranty. Since the Bowtech/Savage Arms currently owns Ross I do not if my warranty is any good. Can't get a straight answer. I bought a new 334 last year. I registered the warranty with Ross after purchase. Should be on file. Contacted G-5, they said they will only honor warranty on Cardiac. I can't get Ross/Bowech to return email.

Really a shame. I love this bow. I have owned High Country, Pearson, PSE and most recently Mathews. This Ross is my favorite of all. I wish the Ross company was of the same quality as thier bow. I hope Ross/Bowtech will be more reliable.

Thanks,
    Chip Stamper
    Missouri Taxidermy Institue

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Chip, I don't have an answer to your question but I had one for you. Why did you buy the Mathews over the PSE? I am a PSE dealer but leave the selling to one of my guys that set up the bows. I love to hunt with a bow though and use a PSE now. We tried the Mathews before deciding on PSE which has the fastest bow(supposebly) on the market and is very manuverable in a tree stand. Just wondered. Jackie B.

3. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hi Chip, I would not hold my breath. I was a Bowtech dealer until I got fed up with their service. They told me one thing then did another. I sold quite a few of their bows. This season two of the customers that had purchased Bowtech bows from me had problems. Since I had sold the bows, I felt that I owed my customer the courtesy to contact the co. They blew me off, said they only deal with authorized Bowtech dealers. My customers called Bowtech and was told that they had to go through one of their dealers. My customers stated that the nearest dealer was one hundred miles away, that did not make a difference. Great service huh. Good luck - I have been a Hoyt Dealer for many years, "O" problems and they never question warranty ( what little there is ) Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.