1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - Rosie's Freedom Fighters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by recurvyarcher, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

God, these pictures are aweful.

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

Jacob Greathouse of Kentucky surveys the packed room,,,wipes his brow,,and picks up a wooden driving maul,,(bigger version of a wooden mallett),,He steps behind a man with tied hands,,,he grips the maul tightly,,lifts it over his head,,and drives it down onto the mans skull with all the force he can muster,,the head breaks open like a ripe melon!!! he walks down the rows of men,,on their knees,,hands tied,,,Again,,he lifts the maul,,,,and again it comes down with a "meaty smack",,,he continues the ritual 11 more times,,till he can no longer lift the maul,,,He then hands it off to a fellow Kentuckian,,who goes ahead and completes the same ritual,,only he gets 14 before he passes the mallett off to a companion,,and so it continues 124 more times,,,up,,down,,smack!!! Until all the men in the room with ties hands were dead!!!!

Jacob Greathouse was a "christian",,,who never bothered to understand his neighbors,,,and on that day,,his brotherly feelings for mankind took the day off!!!!

When his friends and neigbors found out what was done,,,and the authorities came to arrest Greathouse,,,He complied,,,he stood trial,,and was aquitted within minutes by those same friends and neighbors!!! Who were also full of Christianity.....

After all,,,,the men he killed weren't even white!!! They were Indian,,,and not worth getting your dander up defending,,,not by good christians!!!

When it comes to downright hoe-down and scrabble kill'un,,,ain't NO-ONE as barbaric as a white American..........Thats fact!!!

AKA Grammie.......

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Grammie, there is more to the story than that. You need to read the above.

This was in 1791. who knows what events took place before that?

Maybe they were just "peace loving" indians, just like the peace loving Muslims.

My American History class never had this stuff in it.

HM

4. halfmile

According to the above site, Greathouse was in on an ambush of Chief Logans's people, accompanied by a group of bottom feeders of the time & locale.

I could find no reference to the mallet episode referred to. The late 18th century was a very different place, and comparing it to the cultural mores of today is not functional. this was the time of the French and Indian wars aND THE BATTLE FOR iNDEPENDENCE.

I will not venture an opinion on this issue.

HM

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Grammie,

You obviously did not have a "successful" relationship with your father. Your symbolic/misdirected/diffused anger toward White Male authority needs dialogue with a qualified therapist.

Regarding your reference to the "cruelty racial index," do a bit more research....(liberal white male bashing is driven by repressed father figure hate).....ALL races have engaged in "barbaric" behavior at one time or another...of course, you can selectively forget Darfur..Hutus/Tutsis, etc.....There is no racial moral superiority when it comes to "cruel behavior."

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Say, weren't there some barbaric Christians who handed down death sentences for misunderstood Nazis at Nuremberg?

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

trap2day:

One of Gods prized children was indeed the devil himself!!!! But you now whats funny???? The angel cast from heaven,,condemmed to inhabit the lower regions calls himself,,"son of the morning star",,,,,,,,Now look in the last chapter of the book of revalations and see what "Jesus" calls himself,,,,I'll kiss your lily white ass if it don't say "son of the morning star"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would a God who hates the devil,,,send "you"(who he loves) there to be punished,,,,and why would a devil who hates God agree to punish "you"(a sinner,,who he loves)?????

I really don't expect any awnser to those questions,,,You couldn't even begin!!!

You christian people are some mixed up in the head folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie......

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Yeah well the only bad thing is that Her FATASS head won't fit in the vice!

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Grammie, you shouldn't drink and post.

10. halfmile

Understand this:

An Entity capable of complete compassion would also be capable of complete cruelty.

HM

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Lotta times it's good to have a wheel on your mouse.

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

Trap2day:

Okay then,,,make it "your black ass"!!! Perhaps it was your ability to sound "taller" that thru me off!!!

Perhaps,,,,perhaps I can spot the tracks of a christian WITHOUT being told what your own views are!!! Maybe you gave yourself away as a christian without you knowing it!!

Wireguy:

What makes you think I can't anwser my own question!!! It was a question posed to trap2day,,,I already know the anwser!!!

I did anwser your question!!!! A christian could be anybody!!!!

You know,,,,,the moment I opened this thread,,,,Jacob Greathouse leaped into mind,,,,I didn't need to go back 200 years or even look it up!!!! It was as fresh in my mind as if I found out about it yesterday....

Halfmile:

Yes indeed,,,,there is much more to the story!!! And no!!! No american history class will teach this or even cover it!!

The mallett episode took place before the attacks on Chief Logan!!!! I do beleive there is a written version in a book about one of the greatest frontiermans ever to come from Kentucky-------Simon Kenton....

AKA Grammie........

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I learned about the Chief Logan incident in History class while attending Catholic school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.