1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Romney vs Obama Ohio and Florida Residents

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by gusto777, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gusto777

gusto777 Member

There are alot of different polls with varying results concerning Romney vs Obama in the swing states of Ohio and Florida. Some polls show the race very close in these states, other polls have Obama with a sizeable lead. I was wondering if any of you that are residents of these swing states may have some better insight, comments or more accurate analysis of the Presidential Race in these states.

Thanks,
    Gus in Las Vegas

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gus. I'm from Pa. but a couple of days ago I was listening to Rush and he made the statement that in early voting Romney was well ahead. Mike.

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I am from Florida. Romney and Ryan screwed up with the retirement community here. Remember the booing Ryan took when giving a speech to the elderly somewhere. The old folks think he is taking away or reducing the medicare program.

The Jewish are also for Obama again. I cannot believe my Jewish, next door neighbor just put up an Obama sign in his front yard. They must have never seen the speech Obama made saying in troubled times he would side with the Muslims. The neighbor is not only Jewish but he is a shop owner as well.

4. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

According to the last poll I saw, Obama had a 25% lead with the women in Ohio???. Can't be possible. Any pictures of these women?.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The polls are full of noninformation. They assume the same percentages of demographic groups will vote this time as 2008, and that is not in line with history.

Way too many people are trying to swing this election to the Liar-In-Chief by doing lots of cheerleading.

Check the link

HM

6. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Florida - In regards to the Capital region, I would estimate that Obama is well in front of Romney and will win in Leon County (Tallahassee) handily. Surrounding counties will probably be wins for him also, perhaps not the blow-out that Leon County will be however.

Democrats far outnumber any other party affiliation in this area. Democratic voting was 150 to 200% of Republican voting in the primary last month.

I cannot speak to other areas of the state, but those who support a candidate other than the incumbent have got to get like-minded voters to the polls in November to pull Romney's lever.

K in Tallahassee

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Tell any Jew you know about whats hidden in Obamacare, the establishment of a civilian constabulary, armed equal to the military and they only report to Obama. Remind them of the Brown Shirts in Nazi Germany--wondering how many Jews voted for Hitler, they made a big mistake & they might just make an equally big mistake again.

Phil Berkowitz

8. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

I'm in south Florida, and unfortunately it seems that Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Broward counties are favoring Obama over Romney. All three counties have large black, hispanic, and Jewish (retiree) populations. There have been many, many TV ads about how the Republicans will take away welfare, social security, medicare, and medicare. Obviously, lies, but then again, it seems to me that all the candidates are lying like crazy. The local newspaper polls have both blacks (95%) and hispanics (85%) going for Obama. The Jewish population isn't going for Obama like last time (80%), but will still go between 60-70%. Scary!

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Above is the unskewed polls and Romney is up by 7.4 points.

Jerbear

10. TF

TF Active Member

I live in rural south central FL and in my area Obama is way behind, but he was in the 2008 election as well. One telling sign though; I work with a nice lady who is a hard working and highly successful Hispanic who absolutely despises Obama. I occasionally give here grief about how I thought all Hispanics automatically loved him. Her reasoning is that the government giveaways have removed any desire and initiative from many Hispanics and and other immigrants, and she says he is just evil.
    She told me that the Spanish language radio station locally has been running an ad telling all Spanish speakers to vote for Obama because Romney is going to out law the speaking of Spanish in America. This doesn't sound like the campaign strategy of a leader in the polls to me. However, you have to take into account that some democrats simply lie for the sport of it.

Tom Frazer

11. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

I live in a retirement area near Phoenix and in 2008 I saw plenty of Obama signs. This year I see mostly Romney signs which gives me some positive relief in human kind. If the voting masses are or have been paying attention to what Obama really says, he sneaks in these tidbits very subtly , he wouldn't get a vote...But I'm sorry to say there are many who overlook our current conditions, his inability to work with both sides of the aisle, his purposely trying to create class warfare, his incompetence in foreign and domestic affairs, his infatuation with appearing on the View TV program. Maybe he likes to drual over the kudos he gets from these dames...Let's hope that the good people of the US rises up and ,makes January 20th, 2013 Obama's last Presidential day...Ron

12. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I'm from Ohio and I will vote against Obama & Senator Sherrod Brown. I believe our 2nd Amendment rights will erode if we put these two back in office. Does anyone out there believe Obama supported your gun rights with his 2 Supreme Court appointees? Look at their votes with the cases of Heller & McDonald. Why would these people not believe the 2nd Amentment is an individual right as with the other Bill of Rights? I may not be a legal genius but I can read and think. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.