1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Rifle value

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dave P, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can anyone give me an approximate value on a rifle I have not seen, please. It's a NIB Savage 110 cal. 22-250. I'm told it has a Bushnell scope that is not well marked but appears to be 3-9. Sorry but this is all the info. I got from a non shooting friend and I'm not a rifleman.

2. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Dicks sold the 111 (synthetic stock) new for 300 with scope last year around this time.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

You would need to be more specific because Savage produces guns that are fro plain Jane to super fancy...look on the barrel..what is the letter after 110?...E..G ?? is the wood just plain grainless birch or fancy with a forend tip?...does it have a open box mag or a blind magazine? iron sights or none

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Damned if I can see it. There is the sales slip dated 1996 or 1995,hard to read. Maybe thats the only model made for those years?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.